Nikolas is going to be a Big Brother!!

Our first little Peanut arrived on November 24, 2010 at 11:09 p.m.

We're expecting a new little Peanut on March 18, 2012.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Working mom...no fun!






So I went back to work on January 12th. One of the hardest days of my life, but I knew he would be loved and taken care of because my mom took two weeks off of work to watch him. It was nice coming home for lunch and seeing my little guy. Well those two weeks have come and gone (quickly!). I went to the daycare and dropped off all of Nikolas' stuff and I cried the entire time. But wait, Sasa found a nanny! A friend of a friend knew someone who took care of children. I called her, she sounded great, I called her references, they love her, so we hired her.

Corinne Betkowski: ex-preschool teacher, loving, caring, mom of two boys, Yorkie breeder, wonderful!

Today is Nikolas' second day with Corinne. I thought I was going to cry but it's comforting knowing that Corinne will comfort Nikolas when he's sad, rock him to sleep, smile and make him laugh and care for him as much as she can. There's also a little 8 month old girl that Nikolas will soon be able to play with.

I miss my baby boy so much and I think about him every minute. I wish I was able to be home with him, but Corinne is the next best thing.

Nikolas is getting so big. He's laughing and smiling now. Last time we weighed him he was about 13 lbs. and now 22 inches long. I think he's going to be a big boy. Newborn clothes don't fit anymore. He's wearing 3-6 months. Crazy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen! I am glad to hear you've found someone to watch Nikolas and that you are more comfortable with having to go to work each day. You are a great mom and Nikolas is so loved. Those pictures are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Contributors