


So all week I've been trying to get Nikolas to use to his crib since the daycare will have him in a crib. I get him nice and tired, sleeping soundly in my arms then I put him in his crib. Not more than 10 minutes goes by and he starts screaming. So frustrating! So today, since I'm not feeling good, I needed a break. He ate and he was calm so I thought I would try the swing. He usually lasts about 15-20 minutes max in the swing before he loses interest. Well today he was in the swing for 2 1/2 hours. THANK GOD!! He was awake at first, started to get upset, I put the music on and he fell right to sleep. I was able to finish the laundry, put it away, eat lunch, marinate dinner. I actually relaxed for a minute too. I LOVE THE SWING!!!
So cute! I wish we had a swing! We have a bouncy seat and Isaac HATES it! I've been putting Isaac down in his crib AWAKE. He lays there for a few minutes and then dozes off. If I put him in asleep (Like I just did about 20 minutes ago) he wakes up within 20 minutes (which is why I'm now typing with him laying on my lap). Of course yesterday he slept beautifully in his crib and I had to wake him up because I HAD to leave the house... today he is being a stinker and I REALLY need to clean my kitchen! Geesh!
ReplyDelete