Nikolas is going to be a Big Brother!!

Our first little Peanut arrived on November 24, 2010 at 11:09 p.m.

We're expecting a new little Peanut on March 18, 2012.

Friday, January 7, 2011

My heart is breaking...






6 weeks have come and gone by so fast! Why is it whenever you want things to go by fast it takes forever and when you want things to go slow it goes fast? Not fair! I need more time with my baby boy. My heart is breaking every time I think about leaving him and going back to work. I hope he won't miss me nearly as much as I'll miss him. I hope he doesn't even realize I'm gone. I just keep imagining him crying and no one being able to comfort him like I do. I just keep thinking that he'll feel abandoned. I can't imagine not being able to see his face all day, to smell him to kiss and hug him. My heart is breaking as all of these thoughts go through my head.

So today Carrie tried to get some people from work together to cheer me up about coming back to work. Nice try Carrie, I appreciate the effort :) As Greg said, I could work for ADE or DHS and bring the baby to work! Maybe Tom Horne (my new boss) will not only change the dress code but maybe make our office baby friendly? I can only wish!

Thank you Kathryns, Carrie, Marily, Jess and Elizabeth for the encouraging words and telling me I'm doing a good job being Nikolas' mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors