




Nikolas is 5 1/2 weeks old and about 11 lbs. Yes, he's a big boy! He's growing so fast...making his mama sad. I know he's supposed to grow big and strong but I'm just sad to see my newborn get so big. Soon I'll be back at work and he'll be in daycare. Ok, I need to stop because I'm starting to cry.
It was Nikolas' first Christmas. Our cousin Amanda came and spent her winter break with us. Nikolas and Amanda loved each other. Kind of made me jealous. She was so good with him.
Nikolas got so many gifts and tons of money. My mom and dad spoiled him with so many toys, and his grandparents from Ohio brought so many clothes and blankets. He's set for a while.
New Years was fun! We went over Mike & Julie's house and had what seemed to be a "newborn party". There were 3 newborns there. Nikolas was the biggest and loudest. It was such a great night.
I'm so thankful to be starting a new year as a mommy. I'm so blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment