Nikolas is going to be a Big Brother!!

Our first little Peanut arrived on November 24, 2010 at 11:09 p.m.

We're expecting a new little Peanut on March 18, 2012.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Ready for Turkey!!




Sasa and I took a chance and purchased a table off Craigslist. We didn't spend much but we did view the table in the dark. When we brought it home we noticed some of the chairs needed some TLC and the table had a little water damage. Well it was still a great buy. So here it is...all we need now is the Turkey!

1 comment:

  1. Fun! Where's your other table? I wish I would've known you were in the market for a table. We have an AWESOME table (no chairs though) that's just sitting at Berto's parents house. It's that black wood and kind of contemporary. I love it! You could've had it!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Contributors