Nikolas is going to be a Big Brother!!

Our first little Peanut arrived on November 24, 2010 at 11:09 p.m.

We're expecting a new little Peanut on March 18, 2012.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Fun day with my blue eyed girls!!!

Once in a while, when I get the day off, Kathryn lets me borrow the girls and we go have a fun "girls day".  Last time we went to the Sea Life Aquarium, lunch and shopping.  This time we went to the Children's Museum.  I've never been there, but heard so many good things about it, so I was just as excited as the girls to finally get to go. Can I just say I wish I was a kid again?  I don't remember going to something so cool when I was a kid.  If you haven't been there, and you have a little one you can take, I highly recommend it.  I'm buying a membership as soon as baby Nikolas can go.

Elsa knew she wanted to paint the castle and Lucy wanted to go shopping at the grocery store.  We started at the huge tower climbing thing.  Then we tried the bikes, went to the Fort Room, grocery shopped, baked pizza, served ice cream and finally picked flowers. Oh and we also went through the noodles.  I, of course, just watched because my big belly wouldn't allow me to do more than sit.

It was a bitter sweet day.  I love my blue eyed babes and I know that I may not be able to spend time just us girls for a long time.  I hope when they grow up they know how much I love them, enjoy spending time with them, and never forget the fun times we've had.

Baby Nikolas is going to be so in love with these girls...just like me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors