Nikolas is going to be a Big Brother!!

Our first little Peanut arrived on November 24, 2010 at 11:09 p.m.

We're expecting a new little Peanut on March 18, 2012.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Nikolas learned something new about his mama today...




SHE'S CLUMSY!!!! So this morning I fell down our stairs in the bathroom. I landed on my side and butt...man did it hurt!! I think I sprained my toe and I'm a little bruised. So I go into work, limping, still in pain, and I don't think anything of it because baby Nikolas is still moving as normal. My friend Carrie suggested I call my doctor just to make sure, so I did. Well sure enough the doctor wanted me in the hospital to get checked out. They hooked me up to monitors to check the baby's heart beat and then to check to see if I was having contractions. They also did a detailed ultrasound, took blood and checked to see if I was dilated.

Well my contractions were 3-4 minutes apart and I'm 3cm dilated. They ended up giving me a muscle relaxer. Within 45 my contractions stopped.

Baby is great. He's approximately 6-7 pounds, head down, pretty low. We got to see that he has hair (a lot) and he looks great. I think he has Sasa's nose.

So now we're home. What a day!! If it wasn't for Carrie telling me to call the doctor, I may have gone into labor today.

One more thing, I had such an amazing support group today. I got so many text messages and calls from friends and family, concerned and ready to drive to the hospital to be there for me. I feel so blessed!

1 comment:

  1. I have to say, you look pretty great even in a hospital gown!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Contributors