Nikolas is going to be a Big Brother!!

Our first little Peanut arrived on November 24, 2010 at 11:09 p.m.

We're expecting a new little Peanut on March 18, 2012.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Little Turkey a/k/a Nikolas Alexander


So we had a doctor's appointment today and the doctor was surprised to learn I was 3 cm already. He said that it's good for a first time mom. He thinks Nikolas will arrive around Thanksgiving (next week)!! So we may be having a little turkey...can't wait!!

1 comment:

  1. That is exciting!... But DON'T get your hopes up or you're going to feel like your 12 months pregnant by the time you have him if he doesn't come next week! I was about that far dilated and 85% effaced at 37 weeks with Oliver... my doctor told me I wouldn't make it to my next appointment... I made it to TWO more appointments after that and then begged to be induced! So don't be surprised if you don't actually end up going into labor soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Contributors