Nikolas is going to be a Big Brother!!

Our first little Peanut arrived on November 24, 2010 at 11:09 p.m.

We're expecting a new little Peanut on March 18, 2012.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Jen who?

Jen is officially lost! The Jen that loved to shop, had a clean house, cooked and went out with friends no longer exists. There's only one person left, Nikolas' mom. My life has changed so much. I only have time to nurse and change diapers. So right now I'm typing with one hand and holding Nikolas with the other while he's nursing...took me 3 weeks to learn this skill but I've got it down good now! You would think since I'm on maternity leave I would have time to cook dinner, my house would be clean and I would be showered. Nope, it's the opposite.

How can one baby have so much laundry. I do laundry everyday and everyday there's a new load...ugh!

I love being with Nikolas all day and miss him when I'm not around him, but being a stay at home mom seems like the hardest job in the world! I have so much more respect for my friends who are.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors