




WOW! I can't believe its been over a week since Nikolas was born. That went by super fast. This week has been exhausting, fun, rewarding and amazing. Here are some things Nikolas did in the past week:
Pooped on my face: Yes, that's right, he pooped on my face. I was changing his diaper and picked up his legs and he squirted poop all over my shirt and face. It was really funny!
Cuddle time with daddy: Nikolas loves to snuggle up with his daddy and fall asleep in his arms. It's so sweet.
Smiling with grandma: My mom loves to talk to Nikolas and tell him all the toys she's going to buy him and places she wants to take him. He loves it when she talks to him. He starts to smile and make funny faces.
Nikolas is such a blessing. I love him so much, miss him when I'm not around him and kiss him every chance I get.
So cute! We have lots of pictures of Berto sleeping with Oliver when he was a baby... he's not allowed to fall asleep holding Isaac anymore because the other day he accidentally dropped him! :)
ReplyDelete