Nikolas is going to be a Big Brother!!

Our first little Peanut arrived on November 24, 2010 at 11:09 p.m.

We're expecting a new little Peanut on March 18, 2012.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Sasa!!

You know you've grown up when on your birthday all you want to do is get your hair cut and go grocery shopping. Today is Sasa's 33rd birthday. His present he says is Nikolas! Sasa is happy to be a daddy! Yesterday we had some of his friends over for dinner. I cooked Mexican and ordered a cake from baker wee. It was not easy cooking, cleaning and taking care of an infant but I did a little everyday last week and with a little help from my mom I got it done. Sasa requested enchiladas, rolled tacos, Smokies wrapped in Bacon, and a cake from baker wee, the same one we had at Mike and Julie's baby shower. He got it all as requested. It was a good night. I of course went to bed early because Nikolas was tired.

Today was not as exciting. Nikolas woke us up super early. Unsuccessful in getting him to go back to sleep, I left the room to let Sasa sleep in, afterall it is his birthday. After his hair cut I forced Sasa to go shopping for some new shoes. No luck at Desert Ridge ;(

The night ended at Fry's Marketplace with a tired baby.

We're all exhausted from a busy weekend. I hope you had a happy birthday Sasa! Love Jen & Baby

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday from the Melzers. Hope it was a good one! Good job Jen on being a good wife. Ryan doesn't get all that anymore. I let him go on ski trips on lieu of nice big dinners and great cakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to say "in lieu" not on.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Contributors