Nikolas is going to be a Big Brother!!

Our first little Peanut arrived on November 24, 2010 at 11:09 p.m.

We're expecting a new little Peanut on March 18, 2012.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Surviving!








Well I'm still alive and I'm still a working mom and I haven't caught the flu yet! This cold and flu season has been a nightmare. Everyone at work got a cold. Sasa even got sick this year which is pretty rare. He then transferred his cold to me and THANK GOD baby was been able to stay healthy. Must be because I've been praying every second for God to keep my baby healthy. I don't know what I would do without my faith!

So as of right now, my nanny is recovering from the flu and Sasa is recovering from what he is calling food poisoning...I think he caught the flu also but since he didn't get the flu shot like I told him to, he's calling it food poisoning. Whatever, he's sleeping on the couch this time away from me and baby.

Things are great at work. I love my job. I guess if I have to be a working mom, at least my job is awesome.

Nikolas is great! He is growing so fast. He's wearing 6-9 months in clothes now. He sits comfortably in his Bumbo seat and his bouncing seat. My mom taught him how to sit up. He laughs, coos, talks (baby talk) and he's just getting so big!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors