Today I miss Nikolas more than ever. Friends have said this working mom thing is supposed to get easier but each day I realize I have less time with him and I realize how many coos laughs and smiles I'm missing and I start to get really sad. I never knew or imagined how hard this would be...it makes me very unhappy. I miss my baby!
I miss my "mama". This morning like most days she was on my mind. I wish she was here helping me get through life. Helping me raise my son and showing me how to be a good wife. I miss her smile her hugs her love.
I miss my friends. Those who were my best friends those who I loved and fell in love with too quickly those I loved as sisters. I miss the ones who moved away. I miss calling and talking about nothing. Just miss the comfort.
Life changes all the time and people come and go, but I don't like change...
Nikolas is going to be a Big Brother!!
Our first little Peanut arrived on November 24, 2010 at 11:09 p.m.
We're expecting a new little Peanut on March 18, 2012.
oh Jen, I wish I could make it all better. Leslie and I were just talking about this today. Let's figure something out!
ReplyDelete-oh this is Kathryn. I was too lazy to sign out.
i miss you too friend!!!
ReplyDelete