Nikolas is going to be a Big Brother!!

Our first little Peanut arrived on November 24, 2010 at 11:09 p.m.

We're expecting a new little Peanut on March 18, 2012.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Too Fast!






Nikolas is 6 months this week...it went by WAY TOO FAST!! He has his 6 month wellness check on Friday. I can't wait to see how much he weighs and how long he is.

Nikolas is eating sweet potato, green beans, peas, and bananas. His favorite is bananas!

So I don't want to jinx anything but so far I've been able to get Nikolas to sleep in his crib for both naps and he's currently RIGHT NOW sleeping in his crib. OMG! Kathryn & Jess, you would be so proud of me. I'm not sure I'll be able to sleep tonight, I might be sleeping on the floor of his room, but this is a HUGE step for us (Nikolas and I). We are cuddle buddies. We keep each other warm at night and I get to kiss his face a million times during the night and early morning. I really enjoy that. But I'm also not getting any sleep...not good! Lack of sleep means I have less energy, can't remember ANYTHING (ask my friends at work) and I'm more emotional...NOT FUN!

Nikolas, my mom and I are getting ready to go back back to Cali Cali (anyone get the Biggie Smalls quote?)Anyway, we are going for an entire week! I'm super excited. We are going so Nikolas can meet the family and we are saying "Good Luck Uncle Joe" (my baby brother is joining the Air Force :( We also want to give my uncle Lorenzo a big hug and kiss and hope he gets healthy soon. It will be nice to just spend time with family.

Here are some pictures of Nikolas. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jen, he is just so CUTE! I love those chubby legs. I miss you guys! We'll have to get together when you get back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marily!! Miss you guys too! Yes, I'll call you when I get back so we can get together. Hope all is well! Love, Jen

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Contributors