



For those of you who know me, you know that I'm not good at defending myself and I'm pretty much a push over. I get my feelings hurt easily, I cry way too much, and I love too much too fast. I do that in every aspect of my life and I'm really tired of being pushed around. I let people hurt me and just brush it off, or give them the benefit of the doubt that maybe they're just overwhelmed or stressed about something and that's why they're being a complete JERK to me. Well I've had enough, I'm going to YELL and SCREAM and tell them how I really feel, right here on this blog :)
I'm not one to start problems or to tell people how I really feel about them, but sometimes it just ends up biting me in the butt and I end up the one hurt. For all the people who have made me mad, hurt my feelings and stopped being my friend...YOU SUCK!!! I don't deserve to be mistreated and I don't deserve for you to be mean to me. I'm a good person, I have troubles of my own and I'm sensitive, so STOP BEING A JERK!!
Ok, I'm done venting. I feel better now! Elizabeth: I know you're going to read this and be worried about me. I love you and knowing you love me back makes me feel better :)
On a happy note, Nikolas is super cute. He's getting so big. He is starting to enjoy watching stuff. We are trying this bounce thing my sister got us. He likes it for about 5 minutes. But soon enough he'll love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment